Sunday, June 11, 2006

That sinking feeling

Have you ever had that sinking feeling of despair. Have you ever had that feeling of OH %&$#! Thats how I felt this morning.....A little history. Myself and a couple of buddies went up to the Mucky Duck a great little Irish Pub in town yesterday for a beer tasting. A really great time and had the opporunity to taste some beers that were truly one of a kind. Anyways, this morning I was paying some bills on line, and opened my wallet for my credit card and lo and behold...No credit card. Immediatly I knew that I had left it at the Duck. My fears increased, thinking that someone could have picked up the card and images of me with someone elses voice talking about all the things they bought like those Capital One commericals danced in my head. Well, I shouldn't have worried, I drove up town and went straight to the Duck and my card was safe and sound as the Waitress had picked it up and kept it safe until I came a calling. Thanks Mucky Duck!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

What's with you guys...Rube left his credit card at Downing Street too.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Barleyvine said...

Yeah but I did it first...he just wants to be like me.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home