Saturday, March 11, 2006

Being sick sucks...But....

So, I get to spend my Saturday sicker than a dog, I think its a touch of food poisoning. But that's neither here nor there. So since I'm sick I plopped myself on my couch in front of the TV dozing in and out of consciousness. During one of my states of being semi-alert, one of those extra cheesy martial arts movies was on. Now I love this movies....The acting is horrible, its high on the unintentional comedy scale (royalties to Bill Simmons). Anyways as I am watching this I semi recognize the evil Japanese bad guy. Since I am somewhat drugged up at this point to help get over my sickness it took me a while to realize who I was looking at.....It was the Food Chairman on Iron Chef America!!!!
Didn't know that guy had been in any movies...oh well it was worth a laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home